Here at The Institute for Relational Well-Being, we are committed to offering therapeutic and support groups that meet the unique and timely needs of the community. Check back often, or better yet, please take a moment to send ideas for workshops and groups that you would like to see intentionally cultivated.
Currently we are developing opportunities for education and support groups in the following areas:
- Supportive partner group related to partners who identify as trans/non-binary/gender fluid/third gender individuals
- Sexual compulsivity behavior accountability group
- Developmental Trauma/Pia Mellody ongoing therapeutic group
- Love Addiction/Love Avoidance intensive workshops and therapist educational workshops.
- Therapy group for individuals impacted by sexual abuse at the hands of authority figures (teachers, spiritual leaders, medical professionals)
- Couples Boundary Intensive weekend workshops
Interested in more workshops?
Let me know if you have suggestions for additional workshops.